Bullying is part of life – whether you are a middle, high or college student, or even an adult, bullying can have an major impact on our lives. Learn how to define bullying, ways to stand up and be a pro-social bystander, as well as ways to create positive social change within your communities. An interactive workshop designed to expose students to the impact of bullying and the role we play as leaders within our communities.
- Participants will be able to define bullying.
- Participants will be able to understand the concept of being a pro-social bystander.
- Participants will be able to understand ways in which they can confront situations of inequity.
- Participants will be able to identify ways in which they can role model appropriate digital content online.
- Participants will be able to examine consequences of what they choose to post online.