Being a Pro-Social Bystander is something we can do every day. It doesn’t matter who you are, where you live, or what you do for work – inequities and oppression occurs daily. We have all see someone being bullied, know someone whom is the victim of a sexual assault, or have heard of someone who was hazed by a sports team or Greek life – Our coaches have the experience to help train you in ways to create a culture shift, where behavior can be changed, and where you can have a direct impact in making the lives of others better.
- Participants will be able to define what being a Bystander means.
- Participants will be able to understand the concept of being a pro-social bystander.
- Participants will be able to understand ways in which they can confront situations of inequity.
- Participants will be able to identify ways in which they can become a role model within their communities.
- Participants will be able to examine consequences of behavior that contribute to a hostile environment.