The College Application process can be challenging, confusing and very time consuming! Navigating this lengthy process can be both exciting and tiring. With all the excitement that comes from traveling to visit and take tours, to actually applying to college, students and their families often times find themselves needing help and feeling overwhelmed with all that is involved. From knowing the right questions to ask on your tour, to figuring out the cost to attend, filling out the FAFSA, and everything in between, we can help students get ready, be prepared and find the right institutional fit. We can help students apply to college, assist them in writing and completing their application and essay(s), as well as understanding Financial Aid and identifying other campus resources that will help to ease the transition from High School to College.
- Participants will be able to identify short & long term goals.
- Participants will be able to identify institutions that make sense for you, your budget and your goals.
- Participants will be able to identify resources and support networks available to support student learning needs.
- Participants will be able to create an Action Plan for the college admission process.
- Participants will be able to prepare for: Interviews; Campus Tours; Completing the application and writing the required essays; Study skill and SAT Prep; Financial Aid/FAFSA Applications; etc…
- Participants will be able to identify resources on their new campus that will support their transition.