Greek Life is good. The news tells us many unfortunate stories of how members of these secret and sacred organizations are constantly not living up to the values and ideals of their organizations. Such values and ideals were initiated hundreds of years ago by founding members who never knew the words hazing or stereotype. These founding members created true Greek Leadership, and it is time we get back to our roots. This workshops will help collegiate members of Greek Letter organizations to understand, explore and challenge the true meanings of what it means to be a leader on a college campus in the 21st Century.
- Participants will be able to identify ways in which to live their values.
- Participants will be able to identify what leadership means; what Greek leadership means.
- Participants will be able to generate expectations for their organization; Greek community.
- Participants will be able to assess ways in which to hold members of the community accountable.
- Participants will be able to identify resources available on college campuses to best support their needs.
- Participants will be able to examine the skills they have learned as a Greek leader; how they translate into everyday life; how they can leverage their skills and experiences into creating a culture change on their campus.