Trainings, Workshops and Keynote Presentations
Our Coaches are skilled in delivering dynamic, engaging and empowering presentations!
We provide customized trainings, workshops and keynote presentations for the following audiences:
- Sports Teams
- Middle & High School Assemblies
- Orientation: New Student & Transfer Student Orientations
- Student Leader Training (RAs, Peer Mentors, Academic Coaches, Orientation Leaders, Greek Life, etc…)
- Graduate Student Seminars
- High School Administrators & Teacher Training
- Student Affairs: Divisional Training; Staff Training; Student Training
- Faculty Training
Quest Coaching can provide intimate, intentional coaching and training workshops that will help educate and empower participants to achieve success!
Click on the links below to learn more about the content of the workshop, as well as the intended learning outcomes:
- Developing Your Digital Identity – Our Signature Workshop
- Preparing for Life After College: Identity Development and Career Congruence
- Identity Branding via Social Media and Beyond!
- Bullying and the Role of the Student Leader
- Bystander Intervention – Taking it to the Next Level!
- Leadership Coaching
For High School Students:
- College Transitions: From High School to College – Getting Ready & Being Prepared
- Navigating The College Application Process: How to Apply; What you Need to Know; Finding the Right Fit
For Student Athletes:
- Role Modeling: Being an Athlete and Leader
- StrengthsQuest: For Athletes
- College Athlete Transitions: Life after Sports
For College Students:
For Graduate Students:
- Career Planning: For Aspiring Student Affairs Professionals
- Using Student Development Theory: A Practical Approach
All workshops are rooted in student development theories and are tailored to meet the individual needs of the person, group or institution. You can expect a personalized, professional and appropriately challenging experience! If you don’t see an area of focus listed here that you are particularly interested in, please let us know!